Heinrich Vollbracht (1841-1897) was born in Prussia. He was a modeler and sculptor and was a partner in Wagner & Vollbracht from 1890-1894. He also taught modeling and carving at the Detroit Museum of Art school from 1890-1892. In 1895, he donated an ornamental cast to the Detroit Museum of Art. He died in Covington, Kentucky and is buried in Elmwood Cemetery.
Caryatid, Detroit Chamber of Commerce Building (1895), Spier & Rohns, architects
Leslie S. Edwards, author